1.
Fajar
: Hello, my name’s Fajar. I am a new
student. What’s your name?
Hana :
Hana.how do you do?
Fajar :
How do you do, I’m glad to meet you, Hana.
Hana :
I’m glad to meet you, too.
The underline word express ...
a.
Greeting
b.
Leave
taking
c.
Inviting
d.
Introducing
2.
Arrange
the following words into a good sentence !
Requested – on – to – visitors – keep
– a lead – are – their dogs
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8
a. 4-7-1-3-8-2-5-6
b. 4-7-3-5-8-1-2-6
c. 4-7-1-3-5-8-2-6
d. 4-7-3-5-1-2-8-6
3. My
school is
too ... from here. The ... is about 10 kms.
a. Distant
– far
b. Far
– distance
c. Far
– distant
d. Distance
– far
Mr. Hanafi is a .. (61).. he makes something made of
.. (62).. he makes various kinds of furniture, like table, chair, cupboard,
etc.
4. ...
a. carpenter
b. plumber
c. trader
d. bricklayer
5. .
...
a. Iron
b. Paper
c. Stone
d. Wood
This text is for question 63 and 64.
6. What
is the meaning of the notice above?
a. The
visitors are allowed to swim freely
b. The
beach is just for visitors to swim
c. The
visitors may not swim far away
d. Swimming
along the beach is dangerous
7. Where
do we usually
find the notice?
a. At
the lake
b. At
the beach
c. At
the river
d. In
the swimming pool
8. The
man ... shirt is blue talked to me yesterday.
a. Which
b. Whose
c. Who
d. Whom
9. ...
! You got the best score in this tes !
a. Congratulation
b. I’m
sorry
c. Be
careful
d. Hang
on
10. Buyer
: How much is a ...of a bread?
Seller : Two
thousands rupiahs
a. Slice
b. Bunch
c. Bundle
d. Piece
![]() |
11. What
is the information about? It isabout a/an ...
a. Restaurant
b. Apartement
c. Hotel
d. Super
store
12. The
word “CUISINE” in the text mean ...
a. Drink
b. Beverage
c. Food
d. Dessert
13. It
is ... to transfer documents by e-mail than by fax.
a. Fast
b. Fastest
c. Faster
d. The
fastest
14. She
wants to buy a new car ... her money is not enough yet.
a.
And
b.
But
c.
Because
d.
Unless
![]() |
15. What is the most suitable title for the text above
?
a. Puncak
b. Wanda’s
schoolmate
c. A
Stream
d. Going
Camping
16.
“Wanda
did not join them because .... (paragraph 1)
The underlined word means ...
a.
Follow
b.
Accompany
c.
Seek
d.
Find
17. The mean idea of
the paragraph 2 is ...
a.
The
condition of the camp
b.
The
weather of the campsite
c.
The
location of the camp
d.
The
stream with clean water
18.
Jamal
: I lost my pencil, have you got a spare
pencil ?
Rahma : Yes, I’ve
got three
Jamal : ...
Rahma : Sure, here
it is
a.
Give
me one !
b.
Thank
you
c.
May
I borrow one of yours ?
d.
Lend
me one !
19. A series of days
in complete account, from Sunday to Saturday is called ...
a.
A
month
b.
A
week
c.
A
fortnight
d.
A
year
20. A party to
celebrate the day of someone’s birth is called ...
a.
Birthday
party
b.
Farewell
party
c.
Wedding
party
d.
Wedding
anniversary
21. Selling goods or
something to foreign countries is
called ...
a.
Import
b.
Export
c.
Mean
d.
Resume
|
The following text
is for questions 79 and 80
22. Which
of the following sickness cannot be relieved by the medicine ?
a. Headchace
b. Coughs
c. Cancer
d. Fever
23. What’s
the form of this machine ?
a. Capsule
b. Tablet
c. Syrup
d. Pill
24. I asked
to come earlier, _______.
a. and she didn’t
b. but she did
c. but she didn’t
d. while she wasn’t
a. and she didn’t
b. but she did
c. but she didn’t
d. while she wasn’t
25. . We have finished the work _______.
a. too
b. either
c. did too
d. have too
a. too
b. either
c. did too
d. have too
26. They had no enough time to participate in the
discussion, ________.
a. and we didn’t either
b. and we didn’t neither
c. and we did too
d. and neither do we
a. and we didn’t either
b. and we didn’t neither
c. and we did too
d. and neither do we
27. If you have to come, ________.
a. so did I
b. so do I
c. so have I
d. but I do
a. so did I
b. so do I
c. so have I
d. but I do
28. .
________ but I could.
a. He went to school early in the morning
b. He cannot speak English well
c. They couldn’t finish the test on time
d. They didn’t go to the restaurant last night
a. He went to school early in the morning
b. He cannot speak English well
c. They couldn’t finish the test on time
d. They didn’t go to the restaurant last night
29. They failed the test because they didn’t have
any preparation for it and he ________.
a. does too
b. did too
c. was too
d. didn’t either
a. does too
b. did too
c. was too
d. didn’t either
30. X: My watch doesn’t say the right time I
think. How about you?
Y: Oh sorry, mine ________.
a. doesn’t either
b. says the right time
c. didn’t say either
d. was not either
Y: Oh sorry, mine ________.
a. doesn’t either
b. says the right time
c. didn’t say either
d. was not either


Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar